Wednesday, March 30, 2011

redeemed - hillsong

i love this song by hillsong- here are some of my favorite lines:
My simple mind cannot understand
My feeble faith cannot comprehend your grace
By the blood of the Lamb
I'm made white like the snow

Now I'm redeemed
By the blood of the Lamb
The Lamb who was slain

By the nails through your body
Atonement was made
For those who believe
Who believe on your name
What grace

Rather than a boat tossed about by the sea
I like a tree firmly planted will be

Your grace, how its sufficient for me
How it carries all my burdens
And displaces my iniquity

When the Father gazes down no longer does he see
The reflection of a wicked man
But the Lamb who died on Calvary

You hung yourself upon a tree
Shed your blood for the sake of me
How do I thank You, Lord?

1 comment:

  1. I love that song, but I thought it was by Reilly. Maybe they do another version of it?

    ReplyDelete